Culture and Nature, Shopping and Celebrating
Holiway Garden Resort & SPA offers you the opportunity to discover a great variety of exciting things in Bali, from green rice fields to colourful decorated temples, from shopping in Ubud to a visit to a chocolate factory. Our friendly drivers will accompany you in air-conditioned cars around the island to visit your desired destinations.
We would be delighted to help you to plan your activities. Both German and English-speaking guides are at your service for excursions, hiking or bicycle tours. Many excursions can be combined with each other.
Here are some examples of the many excursion options offered at our resort:
- Royal tombs, Gunung Kawi and spring sanctuary Tirta Empul.
- Buddist monastery and hot sulphur springs Banjar.
- Excursion to the ancient royal city of Karangasem with Tirta Gangga and Ujung water palace.
- Ponjok Batu Temple
- Batur Temple
- Temple of the mother in Besakih
- Ulun Danu Bratan
Nature and adventure
- Volcano trek at sunrise (Mt. Batur)
- Waterfall trekking with rice fields in Sekumpul
- Boat tour at sunrise and sunset (dolphin tour)
- Yeh Mempeh at Les (waterfall)
- Rice field walking tours
- Rafting tour
- White Sandy Beach
- Elephant riding
- Tropical winegrowing in Lovina
- Ubud, optional with monkey forest
- Coffee and spice plantation
- Chocolate factory
- Spice market at Bedugul
- Native festivals and tradition
- Local temple festivals (Galungan, Vollmond, Melasti)
- Weddings, funerals
- Ogoh-Ogoh processions and Nyepi (silence day)
- Tours to local crafts/skills (weaving, palm sugar production, sea salt extraction/production)
NATUR UND ABENTEUER
- Vulkanbesteigung zum Sonnenaufgang (Mt. Batur)
- Wasserfalltrekking mit Besuch der Reisfelder in Sekumpul
- Bootstour zum Sonnenauf- oder -untergang (Delfintour)
- Yeh Mempeh in Les (Wasserfall)
- White Sandy Beach
- Tropischer Weinanbau in Lovina
- Ubud, optional mit Affenwald
- Kaffee- und Gewürzplantage
- Gewürzmarkt in Bedugul